Technical Content Writer (Hybrid)
United States, Missouri, St. LouisMarketing
The Technical Content Writer is a key member of the marketing team that manages the delivery of all paid, owned, and earned company communications through collaboration with internal and external resources. This role requires a background in writing, social media management, and content strategy, preferably with previous experience in IT. We are looking for an action-oriented individual who will go beyond point-and-shoot execution to project manage the delivery of all company communications and help us craft the voice that becomes the fabric of the company.
Location: Saint Louis, MO
**LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY**
This will be a hybrid position working remotely and from our HQ in Des Peres, MO.
- Build content for target audiences by understanding their needs and helping to evolve the voice of the company.
- Work directly with senior staff members to capture detail about the company’s latest offerings and then share that information with the market.
- Work closely with Sales to produce Sales enablement material to assist with the sales cycle.
- Capture the support success stories of our existing customers and deliver them back through company communications.
- Build a strong connection with the company Art Direction, to deliver a cohesive, creative strategy.
- Manage the relationships with our vendors and content partners, including the delivery of marketing materials, schedules, and organizational documents.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to measure asset effectiveness and optimize based on data from the results.
- 3-4 years of Marketing or PR experience
- IT experience/understanding preferred
- Polished writing skills with an existing portfolio
- Skilled in Project Management, time management, and ability to change gears quickly
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized
- Innate curiosity and a desire to constantly try new tactics to reach our customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, PR or related preferred
What it’s Like to Work at US Cloud:
As the only Gartner-recognized Microsoft Enterprise Support alternative, we are one of the fastest-growing companies in America. We've made the Inc 5000 list two consecutive years and were most recently named a Top Workplace for 2022. We deliver Fanatical Microsoft Customer Support for Less to customers like Under Armour, Garmin and Emerson Electric. We have the personality of a high-growth start-up but we're built on 25+ years as a successful Microsoft Service Provider and with that, comes financial stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations. Come supercharge your career with us!
To see our US Cloud blog page, click here.
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of culture that helps our team members thrive has a direct result on our client’s satisfaction. So, to be the leading Microsoft support provider, we focus on fostering a happy, healthy place for you to do your best work. We offer the following:
Company Paid Benefits
- FREE Medical through our HSA plan
- Life Insurance of 1x salary
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Unlimited PTO – Paid Time Off
Additional Benefits Offered
- Medical PPO plan
- Dental & Vision coverage
- 401k with match
- Legal Shield
- Gym membership stipend
- Employee referral program
- Stipend for Engineering on-call rotations
- Home office buildout reimbursement
- Continuing professional education
- Casual dress
We are moving into our new home! We now own 50,000 square feet of office space in Des Peres, Missouri. We are building out the new dog-friendly US Cloud Headquarters as a state-of-the-art tech services hub. We are all working from home right now but anticipate being in our new digs in early 2023.
US Cloud is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, dietary preferences, gender, sexual orientation, age, fashion sense, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or political leanings. Come as you are.