Process Improvement Analyst
RemoteUnited States, Missouri, St. LouisBusiness Operations
Join one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
US Cloud is the only Gartner-recognized Microsoft Enterprise Support alternative.
US Cloud has the personality of a high-growth start-up, but we’re built on 20+ years as a successful Microsoft Service Provider with that, comes financial stability and consistency of purpose not seen in most entrepreneurial organizations. Clients like Under Armour, Garmin, Emerson Electric, Allstate, Siemens, and the US FDA depend on US Cloud to keep their mission-critical Microsoft infrastructure running. We provide ultra-responsive, fanatical support from domestic US teams, freeing up our clients to invest in innovation.
We are experiencing explosive, sustained growth - doubling in size each of the last three years and making the Inc 5000 list in 2020 and 2021!
To see our US Cloud blog page, click here.
Location: Remote, US
*This position is not eligible to be performed in New York, Colorado, or California.
The Process Improvement Analyst will touch all areas of US Cloud by floating through the different departments to document, analyze, and streamline process and procedure. You will use your expertise to understand and document business process to streamline team efforts, strategy, and approach to operational tasks to improve effectiveness of teams. You will work side by side with Business Leaders to proactively identify opportunities to improve work processes though analysis of existing processes in comparison with proposed processes, identify gaps and necessary changes to day-to-day tasks.
- Review, document, and analyze current process and procedures for departments in US Cloud with efficiency in mind.
- Work with Business Leaders and internal teams to model, analyze, deploy, monitor, and continuously improve our business processes.
- Facilitate meetings with those involved to fully understand current process and identify gaps to fill.
- Identify significant process breakdowns and offer improvement suggestions.
- Use analytical and quantitative methods to assess, design and implement optimization across all business units.
- Develop a process-oriented culture among teams that translates strategic intent into scalable execution plans.
- Deliver compelling presentations to connect and influence diverse audiences and inspire change and adoption of new processes.
• 5+ years’ experience in management consulting working on design and operational process transformation.
• 5+ years’ experience on operational process optimization and improvement.
• Ability to articulate effectively to both technical and non-technical resources across all levels of an organization.
• Experienced with tools such as Visio, Power BI and/or other process modeling software.
• Skilled in mapping and optimizing existing process.
• Must be capable of working effectively across organizational and functional boundaries.
• Understanding of MSFT Technologies.
• Certification in APQC or other process frameworks.
• Experience with lean enterprise or Six Sigma, 5S, Kaizen, Value Stream Mapping, Business Process Modeling Notation, and process modeling tools.
• 5+ years of work experience with a bachelor’s degree or an Advanced Degree
What it’s Like to Work at US Cloud:
At US Cloud, we believe that the kind of culture that helps our team members thrive has a direct result on our clients’ satisfaction. So, to be the leading Microsoft support provider, we focus on fostering a happy, healthy place for you to do your best work. We offer the following:
Company Paid Benefits
• FREE Medical through our HSA plan
• Life Insurance of 1x salary
• Short and Long-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Unlimited PTO
Additional Benefits Offered
• Subsidized Medical PPO plan
• Dental & Vision
• 401k with match
• Legal Shield/ID Shield
• Flexible hybrid and remote work options
• Cell phone, internet, and gym membership stipends
• DashPass for Work
• Employee referral program
• Stipend for Engineering on-call rotations
• Home office buildout reimbursement
• Continuing professional education
• Casual dress
We are moving into our new home! We now own 50,000 square feet of office space in Des Peres, Missouri. We are building out the new dog-friendly US Cloud Headquarters as a state-of-the-art tech services hub. We are all working from home right now but anticipate being in our new digs in early 2023.
US Cloud is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, dietary preferences, gender, sexual orientation, age, fashion sense, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or political leanings. Come as you are.