Microsoft Technology Consultant
RemoteSt. Louis, Missouri, United StatesTechnology Group
As a Technology Consultant, your focus will be to represent US Cloud in communications via phone, email, and web to assist clients in deploying, operating, and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies such as Windows server and desktop, Office 365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange, SQL, Skype, System Center and Dynamics. You will have the opportunity to foster positive client relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving client success.
Location: Remote, US
*This position is not eligible to be performed in New York, Colorado, Oregon, or California.
- Obtain high client advisory and project satisfaction.
- Drive client success and adoption of Microsoft technologies.
- Implement, configure, update, and maintain IT systems and components for our customers with high customer satisfaction
- Act as a subject matter expert providing knowledge and advice related to specific technological products or issues
- Provide effective service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across clients.
- Create deliverables to address common client needs and support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy.
- Engage in strategic service delivery planning to strengthen targeted client relationships.
- Gather client impressions of products and services and integrate this feedback into decision making.
- Develop and communicate realistic performance goals and standards.
- Build plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid or resolve technical issues.
- Seek opportunities to drive business results through collaboration with team.
- Articulate business value and grow client relationships.
- Modify existing or create new intellectual property.
- Contribute to client change management and initiative adoption.
- Understand client requirements and map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft solutions accordingly.
- Contribute and participate in meetings to articulate offerings to all clients.
- Cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with clients through successful project delivery
- 8+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
- 3+ years of experience as a technical consultant.
- Experience delivering technology projects in a consultative manner
- Experience in technical writing.
- Proven ability to work virtually.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Comfortable communicating with audiences varying in size.
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft technologies.
- A degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.